Egg Mask Skin Tightener

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is about as simple as homemade beauty recipes can get--I used this recipe for a skin tightening effect and felt great! Eggs are another common ingredient in homemade beauty recipes, especially for homemade facials, and are also a popular ingredient when it comes to hair. I'll try to include another hair recipe soon as well but until then try this recipe for an egg mask, which has been known to help reduce wrinkles temporarily. I try to use this mask once a week just to refresh my skin and feel energized.

Egg Mask Skin Tightener
1 egg

Separate the egg yolk from the egg white. Put the egg white on your face (I used one of those barbeque sauce brushes that can be found at any kitchen store, I've included a picture to your left, of course your bowl and brush will be clear instead of a barbeque sauce shade lol). I found it easier to use the brush to apply the mask but just make sure it has been cleaned thoroughly before you use it. Let the mask dry for about 10-15 minutes and then remove with lukewarm water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Homemade and Organic Beauty Secrets. Design by Pocket